At the Granville Hotel our priorty is the health and safety of the team and our customers through the establishment of industry lead very best pratices in relation to the Covid-19 situation.
We are implementing the following measures in response to the Covid-19 situation to protect ours and your health and to ensure your comfort whilst in residence in the hotel.
1. We have established a Resort Covid-19 Response Team to co-ordinate and implement safety activities. This team is chaired by our General Manager and the team meet daily.
2. We are assessing, monitoring and implementing recommendations and best practice as directed by WHO, HSE and local Government.
3. We have set up multiple Sanitiser Stations throughout the Hotel.
4. Additional staff have been rostered to ensure regular cleaning and sanitising of public areas and for frequent sanitising of commonly touched surfaces.
5. Guest rooms are deep sanitised prior to each check-in. Particular attention will be given to the sanitising of touch points e.g remote controls, handles and light switches.
6. Our, restaurant, bar and kitchen teams are fully briefed with regard to hygiene practices and our kitchens are fully HACCP compliant.
7. We have circulated HSE guidelines on personal hygiene and travel restrictions to all employees.
8. We are displaying HSE guidelines throughout the Hotel in relation to maintaining personal hygiene, cough etiquette, hand washing.
9. We are committed to playing our part to prevent Covid-19 from escalating. We ask that our customers do the same and follow HSE guidelines regarding their own personal hygiene.
Thank you and stay safe. Team Granville